You don't have to start a school to have a school to call your own! Partner with TMI to provide your affiliated brokers a co-branded real estate school to call home. Give them exclusively discounted Paylinks to exceptional licensing education that can be tailored to fit your company's schedule.
Want to bring your best talent into the spotlight for your affiliated brokers? Here's the place to showcase their expertise through online training events for their fellow brokers - either to the brokerage community at large, or just to agents in your own firm. Speaking of events - the sky's the limit for scheduling through That's My Instructor. Want to know More? Good. there's more to know below.
Why support out-of-state conglomerates with your hard-earned NC dollars? Instead, work with a North Carolina-owned company that is small enough to flex with you and large enough to grow with you.
At That's My Instructor, we understand that everyone's schedule is different, which is why we allow our instructors to set their own course schedules. If you have or are a NC credentialed real estate instructor and you have a place to call your classroom anywhere in the state of North Carolina, or if you want to teach by Zoom, then partner with That's My Instructor to establish a location to hold your Postlicensing and/or CE classes, and to provide you or your instructor with the necessary guidance and support of a North Carolina Education Provider.
Are you located in NC and you already have room to hold a CE class but no instructor to teach it? One of our amazing instructors at TMI may be able to work with you to schedule and host CE courses at your location to ensure your brokers get the best education. (Subject to availability, distance and number of attendees.)
Invite your brokers to events, educational or otherwise, that are just for them by using a TMI Paylink, then host your events in real time at a location of your choosing*, o r online through your TMI issued dedicated Zoom account.
*Postlicensing locations are subject to regulatory requirements
Want to send your affiliated brokers to a free CE for Christmas? Buy them a 100% Off CE Paylink from TMI and let them schedule their course when they are ready. TMI will pay 40% of the discounted amount; your company will purchase the Paylinks for the remaining 60% of the discounted amount.
For example, if you offer a "Free CE Course" Paylink to your brokers for any CE course that normally costs $65, then the broker would be able to schedule a class for free, and your company would be charged $39 per Paylink used. If they choose a CE class that is $35, then your company will be charged $21 for that Paylink when it is used.
Discounts are not just for CE, either. If you want to ensure your brokers get the most out of their Postlicensing, then make sure they come to the best by offering them an incentive to schedule with That's My Instructor. By offering a 50% off Postlicensing Paylink to your PBs, you can save your affiliated brokers $94.50, per class and your company would only be charged $56.70 for each Paylink used.
How much you discount is up to you, so you can find a way to show your affiliated brokers that you care about them without breaking the company bank.
Want to give more than a discount? Have a course of classes you want to see your brokers take, or a cohort you want to see move through their education together? Whether it's about educating a group or educating at a discount - or both! - we can build a course bundle to meet the needs of your brokers.
Brokers who take the best classes from the best instructors are bound to be better than the brokers who get their information from whatever source they can muster. Partnering with TMI means building a network of the best brokers, who have the foundational information they need to succeed in the industry.